Monday, September 13, 2010

miss you....................


I used to miss her,even i am with her...
may be i know that, i am going to miss  her for ever in future,,,,,,,,,,
I love her even after the break up....
bcoz that is the only thing which i know.........
I may not be a perfect pair for her,,
but, my love overtakes all the imperfectness...
I always want to be happy,,,,
bcoz i dont want to make her the reason for my tears......
whenever i feel to cry, i wil shout loudly and say....
I am the most happiest person in the world........
she is the girl whoo fullfills all my imaagination...
i forgot the thing that .....
                    even she also had an imagination........


                               sathya simply stupid................

2 comments:

Pradeep Rao said...

Nice feelings... this looks more like a prose with plesant words.. close to heart.. keep writing.. :)

Unknown said...

thank u pradeep

Search This Blog